Ridgemount Resorts is a chain of hotels owned and operated by Mr. Ridgemount.
Only one, Surfer's Paradise, has been seen in detail but it has been stated that there are other hotels out there owned by Mr. R.
Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount ResortEdit
Full article: Surfer's Paradise Ridgemount Resort
- The original hotel and the location where the series is set. Seen in every episode.
Ridgemount Ice ResortEdit
- This hotel, referenced by Lo and briefly shown in "The Make-Out Fake-Out", is located somewhere in the Canadian Arctic. Lo blackmailed Johnny by threatening to have him transferred there if he did not agree to keep her plan to make an old boyfriend of hers jealous a secret.
3rd Canadian HotelEdit
- Mr. R, Mrs. R and George stayed there, and after the events of the party, came back home. The location in Canada for this hotel is unknown.
Cabo San Lucas, MexicoEdit
- Has been implied that there may be one there, since the family stays there once a year, according to Lo in "Reef, Broseph, and Emma's Totally Stupid Adventure". It is possible it is a spa resort, as it is one of Lo's favorites.
Toronto, Ontario (4th Canadian Hotel)Edit
- Lo mentions in "A Prank Too Far" that she would have had to live at the Ridgemount hotel there if Surfer's Paradise had gone out of business. This is most likely also the same hotel where Mr. Ridgemount and most of his family (minus Lo), along with Bummer and Kelly, were going to for a hotel management conference in "Groms Gone Wild!".